Pages

Calamity Jennye




Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Outfit of the Day

I've got to tell you I think I'd have a lot more success with the frequency of this feature if I didn't rely on the whims of a three year old model.
Thanks for all your patience and here is our next installment:

A beautiful princess in her new Boden outfit courtesy of Grandma Bette
(and of course her adoring audience in the background...)
ps. I just have to add that I was informed at dinner that if Esme hadn't been a baby when she was born she was born she would have told me that her name was supposed to be Apre'ella....boy did I miss the mark on that one :)

2 comments:

  1. Is she aware that long skirts are all the rage right now! So cute, did she get a hair cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful!! Great job Grandma Bette!

    ReplyDelete