Pages

Calamity Jennye




Friday, April 1, 2011

Flying High

Yesterday I attempted to post via my phone for the first time.
As many of you have seen and commented that didn't work so well.
(despite the text I got from blogger saying "Success! Your post made it to your blog.")

So what it was supposed to say:
If you've flown as much as I have you have many habits and routines that are part of every trip to the airport.
One of my routines for the past 10 years has been to call my husband from the gate to say goodbye. So here I am sitting at the gate, waiting for our flight and you guys will have to be my last call instead.

Esme and I are headed to the East Coast. By tonight I will be eating a Cobb Salad at my favorite restaurant. Tomorrow we will walk the city. I promise to have fun, post some more lighthearted and enjoyable content for you all to read, I'm even going to try to take some pictures!

Try not to miss us too much, we'll talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment