Pages

Calamity Jennye




Friday, July 1, 2011

A Good Friday

Today has been a good day. Some friends were up visiting from the cities and we threw together a great, yummy salad lunch.
I was able to spend the morning doing some cleaning around the apartment in anticipation of their arrival.
Since the place was looking all nice and sprucy I thought it might finally be time to share some pictures...
Have I mentioned yet how tiny this apt is? I'm really no good at things like sq. footage but if I had to guess this place is probably somewhere around 300...maybe?
So today I have some pictures of the entryway/living/dining/playroom/kitchen. The room is so small I wasn't able to get far enough away to get it all in one frame...I'll try to arrange everything so you can kind of piece it together.

Anyway...it's so great to have all of you visit me like this! We should definitely make this more of a habit.
Hope you like the place!
The view from the front door

A step further in the front door looking toward the room

The kitchen -- off to the left there is a little room
with a washing machine, small fridge and toaster oven

The sitting area

My favorite little corner of the hallway
This is the self portrait Esme made with her Babka





I thought it might be nice to have a couple upbeat songs to start the weekend. I racked my brain for something upbeat and appropriate for a blog-housewarming. These are not as upbeat as I'd like but seem appropriate. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like an NYC apartment - small but cozy :)

    ReplyDelete